Here’s what people are saying about Peggy’s talks. Schedule one for YOUR business, community, or group!
- “This workshop was very well organized. I appreciate the handouts.”
- “LOVE the goodie bag!! Nice touch. Thank you.”
- Your sincerity and trustworthiness are quite obvious and appreciated.
- “Handout provided good information.”
- “This was very good and informative.”
- "Peggy DeLong was inspiring and informative at the same time. She's in a word: brilliant."
- “I loved everything! I just want to say you have the most comforting, soothing voice.”
- “The entire presentation was wonderful. I enjoyed the exercises and ideas I could use in my daily life.”
- “I appreciate your honesty and openness. It helped me.”
- “Thank you for the discussion on exercises to incorporate into daily life.”
- “I loved your openness and warmth.”
- “I benefited from you telling your story about your hazelnut coffee and you were able to still find gratitude when dealing with a personal tragedy.”
- “It was so helpful – thank you for giving me all these ideas.”
- "Your inspiring discussion of your book helped me to know in my heart that I can overcome issues I am struggling with. Thank you."
- “I like your personal examples and the worksheet examples to help me and prompt me to express gratitude.”
- “Thank you for the many different ways to be grateful.”
- "It was most enjoyable. I needed something positive and this was it!"
- "I always feel better after hearing you speak."
- "The guest speaker was fantastic and really got my brain going!"
- "This workshop was electrifying!"
- "You inspire me, and I love your HEART!"
- "Touched our hearts, which encouraged me to show gratitude toward others today and a bigger way."
- "It really was an amazing event Peggy, and the expressions from everyone were so heartfelt."
- "I have not stopped speaking about what we learned with you to friends and family. Thank you, Peggy!!"
- "Thanks for another great talk! So inspiring!"
- "Thank you for being so positive, inspirational, and smart! I very much enjoyed and appreciated you sharing your knowledge and experience! I wanted you to know that I am grateful for meeting you, and grateful for you sharing your perspectives, and grateful for what's ahead."
Workshop and Presentation Topics
I deliver workshops and presentations to corporations, libraries, book clubs, community groups, women's groups, public and private schools, churches, parent groups, and non-profit organizations.
Book Presentation or Book Club Discussion - "I Can See Clearly Now: A Memoir about Love, Grief, and Gratitude."
Harnessing the Law of Attraction
Creative Ways of Practicing Mindfulness (Children and/or adults)
Building Resilience in Adulthood
Building Resilience in Children
Coping with Grief and Loss
Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness
Turn Your Hobby into a Business
Empathy and Conflict Resolution (for teachers/caregivers of preschoolers and young children)
Back to Basics – Old-Fashioned Parenting
The following are designed for Parent and Child together, but can also be parents alone or children alone:
Fostering the Parent-Child Relationship
Body Image in Teens/Tweens
Fostering Safe Teen Dating
Mental Health in Teens and Tweens
Substance Use Issues
Managing the Use of Social Media
May 16, 2020, 10-11AM, Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness, Part II, Women’s Wellness New Jersey, (Midwives of NJ Classroom), Rt. 46, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
February 5, 2020, 10AM, Happy to Help, radio show of Nicole Smith, Hunterdon Chamber Radio
January 13, 2020, 7PM, Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness in Everyday Living, Washington Township Public Library, Long Valley, NJ 07853
January 6, 2020, 2PM, Gratitude Presentation, New City Library, New City, NY 10956
December 5, 2019, 7PM, Gratitude Presentation, The Book House, 281 Essex Street, Millburn, NJ 07041
November 25, 6PM, Talking Live with Dr. Robi Ludwig, https://www.facebook.com/TalkingLive/
November 20, 2019, 7PM, Glamour and Gratitude, An Evening of Celebrating Women, Scooch A Mi Boutique, Chatham, NJ 07928
November 19, 7:30PM, The Story Lounge, McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ
November 14, 10AM, Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness, Believe, Inspire, Grow, Basking Ridge pod
November 7, 4PM, Author’s Nook at 31st Business Expo and Food Showcase Presented by PNC Bank, NexLevel Arena, Flemington, NJ
November 4, 2019, 7PM, Gratitude Workshop: Harnessing the Power of Gratitude to Heal and Grow, Livingston Public Library, 10 Robert H. Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039
November 2, 10:00AM-2:00PM, Gratitude Book Signing and Bracelet Event, 3 Chicks Boutique, Augusta, GA 30909
November 1, Launch Harnessing the Power of The Law of Attraction Course, 8 week on-line course at https://drpeggydelong.com
October 19 -20, World Gratitude Summit, on-line event with 20 world Gratitude thought leaders
October 17, 2:00-7:00PM, Gratitude Book and Bracelet Event, ImagiNations, an International Boutique, Chester, NJ 07930
October 1, Launch A Course in Gratitude, 8 week on-line course at https://drpeggydelong.com
September 21, 10-11AM, Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness, Part I, Women’s Wellness New Jersey, (Midwives of NJ Classroom), Rt. 46, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
September 19, 7PM, Private Book Club, Rockaway, NJ
September 17, 9:30AM-3PM, Relax, Rejuvenate, Rejoice - A Retreat for Women, Long Valley, NJ 07853
September 13, 10AM-12, Lady Boss Book Club, The Book House, Millburn, NJ
September 7, 6:30PM Story Slam, Scout's Coffee Bar/No Dominion Theatre Co., High Bridge, NJ
July 16, Launch A Course in Gratitude, 8 week on-line course at https://drpeggydelong.com
July 15, 7PM, Private Book Club, Warwick, NY
July 12, 12:00PM, Gratitude Workshop, The Lodge at Arrowhead, Arrowhead Lake, PA
July 12, 5:00-7:00, Gratitude Book and Bracelet Event, Journey's Day Spa, 1930 Rt. 940, Pocono Pines, PA 18350
July 10, 10AM, Happy to Help, radio show of Nicole Smith
July 8, 6-7PM, Suzane Northrup Blog Talk Radio Show
June 18, 9:30AM-2PM, Relax, Rejuvenate, Rejoice - A Mini Retreat for Women, Long Valley, NJ 07853
June 13, 7:00PM, Private Book Club, Warwick, NY
June 7, 11:30AM-2PM, Tour Taste Talk to benefit Diva For A Day, Featured Author, Basking Ridge, Far Hills, Warren, NJ
June 6, 3-7PM, Book Signing, The Market, East Mill Road, Long Valley, NJ
May 30, 7PM, Harnessing the Power of the Law of Attraction, Scooch A Mi Boutique, 17 N. Passaic Avenue, Chatham, NJ 07928
May 28, 7PM, Book Discussion, Washington Township Public Library, 37 East Springtown Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853
May 24, 8:30AM, Strengthening the Parent-Child Relationship, Dutchess Day School, Millville, NY 12545
May 21, 6:30PM, Private Book Club, Chatham, NJ 07928
May 18, 10-11AM, Gratitude Workshop, Women’s Wellness New Jersey, (Midwives of NJ Classroom), Rt. 46, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
May 14, 6:30PM, Private Book Club Discussion, Livingston, NJ 07039
May 11, 1PM, Gratitude Workshop, Bee You Yoga and Wellness, 3 Middlebury Road, Randolph, NJ 07869
May 7, 3:30PM, SuperPower Mommas Interview, guest on Laura Greco's Art of Soulful Parenting podcast
May 7, 7:30PM, Celebrating Mother-Daughter Relationships, guest on Irene Weinberg's Grief and Rebirth podcast
May 2, 6:30PM, Gratitude Workshop, Hackettstown Public Library, 110 Church Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
April 30, 3:30PM, Teachable Moments in Business, Hunterdon Chamber Radio with Vicki Lynne Morgan, Flemington, NJ
April 25, 6:30PM, Harnessing the Power of The Law of Attraction in Your Personal and Professional Lives, Imaginations, an International Boutique, 44 Main Street, Chester, NJ 07930
April 24, 6:30PM, Harnessing the Power of The Law of Attraction in Your Personal and Professional Lives, Private Women's Group, Morris Plains, NJ
April 23, 6:30PM, Harnessing the Power of The Law of Attraction in Your Personal and Professional Lives, Perfect Harmony Yoga, Long Valley, NJ
April 18, 7PM, Book Presentation and Book Signing, Washington Township Public Library, 37 East Springtown Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853
April 13, 2-5PM, Book Launch Party, The Bernardsville Library, Anderson Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
April 3, 9:45 Harnessing the Power of The Law of Attraction in Your Personal and Professional Lives, Chatham pod of Believe, Inspire, Grow, 460 Main Street, Chatham, NJ 07928
March 20, Book Launch, Peacock Proud Press, Facebook Live 12:00 EST
February 26, 7PM, Finding Joy and Cultivating Happiness, for Garden State Social held at Racks Valley Boutique, Long Valley, NJ 07853
February 5, 7PM, Invited Author Talk with Memoir Writing Group, Chester, NJ 07930
February 4, 7PM, Strengthening the Parent-Child Relationship, Washington Township Public Library, 37 East Springtown Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853
January 31, 10AM, Gratitude Workshop, Perfect Harmony Yoga, Califon, NJ 07830
January 22, 7PM, Gratitude Workshop, Perfect Harmony Yoga, Califon, NJ 07830